Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C. is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live. Following are some of the organizations and events we’ve sponsored.
We consider it an honor to support the following organizations:
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Camden County Bar Association
- Congregation Beth El, Voorhees, NJ
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Politz Day School of Cherry Hill
- University of Delaware
- Winslow Township Lions Club
- ZZ GIVES
Boys & Girls Clubs:
- The Boys and Girls Club of Gloucester County’s 14th Annual “Swing for Kids” Golf Outing
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Gloucester County – 2022 Annual Fall Gala honoring Rustin Cassway
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Gloucester County’s 13th Annual “Swing for Kids” Golf Outing to be held on June 7, 2022!
- Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs – August 12, 2019
- Boys & Girls Club of America – Lauren Tovinsky, Mark Jacobs and Robert Petruzzelli attended the golf outing. Clubs change lives and we are happy to be a part of that – May 22, 2018
Camden County Bar Foundation:
- Camden County Bar Foundation’s Annual Spring Fundraiser held at Topgolf on Thursday, May 5th, 2022! Proceeds from this event will help fund the Children’s June Picnic at Challenge Grove Park.
- Camden County Bar Foundation’s Annual Autumn Scramble – October 14, 2019
- Camden County Bar Foundation’s Annual Autumn Scramble – October 10, 2022
Pictured on the left: Attorneys Mark S. Jacobs and Jeffrey S. Simons
Pictured on the right: Attorneys Mark S. Jacobs and Timothy J. Mello
Winslow Township Lions Club:
Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world. Lions International is the world’s largest service club organization. Our 1.4 million members – who perform community service in 210 countries and geographic areas – are different in many ways, but share a core belief: community is what we make it.
“To be the global leader in community and humanitarian service.”
The above text was taken from the following site: https://www.winslowlions.org/ where more information can be found about the organization and the event below.
Attorney Timothy J. Mello at the Winslow Township golf outing September 29, 2022
Other Sponsored Events
- Politz Day School of Cherry Hill Spring Gala
- ZZ GIVES Day – held June 5, 2022 – all proceeds benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation
Join ZZ GIVES for an unforgettable all-day event to help create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses! ZZ GIVES takes place at a day camp with access to the pool, the lake, boating, inflatables, bounce houses, archery, playgrounds, tubing…you name it, they have it! It’s also where the entire ZZ DANCE organization and the neighboring community comes together to raise money for Make-A-Wish New Jersey. Every dance class will perform at ZZ GIVES, making this unique community event special for the entire ZZ DANCE family. All are welcome to share in the fun – all in the name of charity.