Were You Injured On Someone Else’s Property?
After an injury that occurred at the mall, in an office building, at a gas station or elsewhere, you may not know what to do next. How do you hold the negligent party accountable when you don’t even know who owns the building? How do you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages when a property manager denies that he or she is liable?
Thankfully, you have an advocate you can trust. Turn to Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C. Based in Cherry Hill, our law firm has been representing personal injury victims in Camden County and beyond since 1977. One of our attorneys is also licensed to handle cases in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Our attorneys can represent you in a wide array of premises liability cases, including:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents arising from wet floors, snow and ice, spills or debris in store aisles, broken steps, elevators that are not leveled properly and other hazards
- Dog bites and attacks that lead to physical injury or emotional trauma
- Assaults, robberies and other crimes resulting from negligent security at gas stations, in public parking lots or at other locations
- Swimming pool drownings and accidents
- Fire and burn-related injuries due to missing smoke detectors, lack of emergency exits and other building code violations in apartment complexes
- Liquor liability or dram shop law, when an establishment overserves alcohol to a patron who then causes an accident or injures himself
Offering Multiple In-House Services For Complex Injury Cases
One of our law firm’s greatest strengths is our ability to coordinate cases in-house when a single set of circumstances touches on a combination of legal issues such as:
- A workers’ compensation case and a third-party liability personal injury claim, if you were injured by a third party’s negligence while at work
- Serious injuries from a trip-and-fall accident that leave you disabled and unable to work
Instead of dealing with different law firms for different aspects of your injury or disability case, you have the opportunity to work seamlessly with members of our legal team to pursue the highest possible awards quickly and efficiently.
Don’t Wait To Set Up A Free Consultation
Call Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., in Cherry Hill to arrange a free initial consultation about your case anywhere in New Jersey or Pennsylvania: 856-528-7991. You can also reach our lawyers via email.