Achieving Results For More Than 40 Years
Robert A. Petruzzelli
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
Robert A. Petruzzelli, Esquire, is a partner in the firm of Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Since 1984, he has focused his practice on New Jersey workers' compensation and representing Social Security Disability applicants in the tri-state region.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Petruzzelli worked for the Social Security Administration in the Philadelphia regional office performing quality assessment reviews of Social Security programs and special studies.
He is a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) and has been honored by the Camden County Office on Aging for his work as the chairman of the Camden County Bar Association Committee on the Elderly.
Mr. Petruzzelli is admitted to practice before the Bars of the State of New Jersey, State of Pennsylvania, United States District Court, Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States. He received his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University and his law degree from the Rutgers-Camden School of Law.
Mr. Petruzzelli has been a presenter at continuing legal education seminars on Social Security and Workers’ Compensation issues for the ATLA-NJ Boardwalk Seminar, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, The National Business Institute, National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Camden County Bar Association and the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals.
Current Employment Position
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Rutgers University
- New Jersey, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989
- Peer selection to SJ Mag 2022 Top Attorneys List for Social Security
Classes & Seminars
- Presenter, New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar, "Intersection of Social Security Disability Benefits and Workers’ Compensation Claims” (April 2022)
- Presenter, New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar on Social Security considerations in Workers’ Comp claims
- Presenter, Continuing Legal Education Seminars on Social Security and Workers’ Compensation
- Presenter, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Presenter, The National Business Institute,
- Presenter, National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Presenter, Camden County Bar Association
- Presenter, International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- "Social Security Disability Claims in a Day" panel, Presented in cooperation with the NJSBA Senior Lawyers Special Committee, 02/22/2017
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR), Sustaining Member
- Camden County Bar Association Committee