Injury Cases Result From Various Forms Of Negligence
When a personal injury, a construction accident or a slip-and-fall accident results from someone else’s negligence, there may be an opportunity to recover compensation through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. These accidental injuries each have their own legal parameters, depending on whether it is a car accident, workplace accident or a premises liability claim.
Regardless of the type of injury, working with attorneys from the law firm of Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., in Cherry Hill, gives New Jersey residents an advantage thanks to our years of experience and track record of results. We also represent clients in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We can assist you with any of the following personal injury matters, among others:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
- Other premises liability cases such as liquor liability or dog bites
- Products liability cases stemming from defective tools, toys or other products
- Civil rights violations
- Wrongful death/fatal accidents
Dedicated To Assisting Injured Clients
Since 1977, the lawyers at Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., have been dedicated to helping injured people throughout Camden County and beyond recover compensation. Whether an injury occurred in one’s private life such as in a motor vehicle accident, or in the course of employment, our attorneys will advise and represent you with one goal: to help. We aim to help all injury victims recover all compensation and benefits to which they are eligible.
Our personal injury clients have often suffered serious and catastrophic injuries or lost loved ones to fatalities. They need compensation to pay for medical care. They have endured pain and suffering. They are likely to lose income because of their inability to work. Sources of financial support may come from one or more of the following:
- A verdict or settlement from a lawsuit against a property owner or negligent party and/or pertinent insurance carriers
- Workers’ compensation benefits for workplace accidents, including medical treatment for life for the specific injury
- Social Security disability benefits when an injury leaves a victim unable to work for a year or more
Get Started With A Free Consultation
At Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C., we pride ourselves on our willingness to help those who need our services, beginning with free initial consultations. Learn how we can assist you and your family after a serious accidental injury by calling 856-429-5661 or sending us an email message through this website. We represent clients in Cherry Hill and Camden, as well as throughout New Jersey and in Pennsylvania.
If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. This means you will not owe attorneys’ fees until and unless we recover compensation or benefits for you.